Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The First Post!

Hello everyone! This is my first time making/posting a swatch on nailpolish, so I hope you'll grow to enjoy my little spot on the internet :]

Since this is a swatch place, here's my first. I Stop For Nicole from Nicole by OPI.
My friend Tim bought this for me for my birthday (along with two others I will swatch, soon!)
This one under shaded lighting is a red, but under natural-er light it's looking pretty pink. Sometimes (like in the photo), it looks like there's a thousand orange flecks on top of some insane red. It's so pretty :3 It took me three coats for this (though you might be able to get away with two, if you're lucky!) The application was pretty smooth, too. I have no complaints!

Hope to see you back here again!

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment