Monday, September 27, 2010

Joe Fresh Style : Matte Top Coat

Hello! This is my first matte I've ever tried out (I've been hunting for Essie's Matte About You) and bonus! Their nail polish was a bottle for $4, and three bottles for $10! I bought an extra bottle of Joe's Matte Top Coat, as well as a grey, which I'll soon swatch.
Here is this matte top coat over I Stop For Nicole from Nicole by OPI on my thumb. See the difference? Glossy and flat! (Well, sort of satin-y. But flatter than the others!)

Down below, here's the bottle.

And here is the other fingers mattified, under a lamp :3

I'm still hunting for Essie's MAY, but for now (and with these prices), I'm content!
If you want to add some variety to your polishes & like to stay within budget, pick up a bottle of this at Superstore! It's cheap, easy to apply, and dries super fast. I love this.
Till next time!


-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment