Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Double Sally Hansen.

Back from my vacation! It's been hectic the past couple days - but I got some excellent shots of the polishes I wore! First up is this lilac polish from Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails line, #35 Applause.
Normally I hate the colour lilac. Pastels in general, usually (I like my colours bright and vivid, thanks) - but this colour... I'm really likin' it so far. It's a lilac that kinda goes darker in not-so-great lighting, and pink sometimes.
This is actually a one-coater, but I always put two for good measure. So, including base coat & my new Seche Vite top coat, that's only 4 coats. Cool beans!
 Next is the one I wore on my entire trip to Las Vegas [no chipping, just tip wear - 5 day trip!] on top of my base and under my Seche Vite top coat. It's from Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure line, #340 Black Platinum.
 This polish was a three-coater, and I absolutely fell in love with it! It's not quite black so it doesn't offend my mom, and it's like a gun-metal type dark grey that felt really chic on my nails. It's like instead of vampy black nails, it's a chic metallic look. Love, love, love!

Hopefully this double swatching makes up for the lack of posts during my vacation ~

-Melanie.

3 comments:

  1. شكل الدعم الذي يجده كل عميل اثناء توفير مظلات الرياض و ايضا الانواع المتوفرة من مظلات معلقة تمتاز بالسعر المنخفض لتجدوا سواتر خشبية و التصميمات المتطورة و الاجمل من هناجر و بيوت شعر التي يتم تركيبها بصورة دقيقة للغاية

    ReplyDelete
  2. حققنا في زراعة الشعر في تركيا و كذلك زراعة الشعر في اسطنبول العديد من اساليب التميز و الفعالية الكبيرة في علاج مشاكل الشعر كما ان افضل مركز لزراعة الشعر في تركيا و من يريد ان يعرف ماهو افضل مركز لزراعة الشعر في تركيا الذي يحقق التميز في علاج الصلع فان افضل مركز زراعة شعر في تركيا بالتأكيد من يستخدم تقنيات حديثة

    ReplyDelete
  3. اليكم الان من خلال موقعنا نوفير اليكم افضل المظلات المتميزه شركات الخيام الان و علي افضل مستوي و بافضل خيام من التميز شركات الخيام في الامارات و بافضل الخامات و الجودات العاليه مظلات أم القيوين و توفيرها اليكم الان بافضل الاسعار و الخصومات تواصلو معنا

    ReplyDelete