Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ruby Pumps !

Oh hey there! Did you guys have a great New Years? Mine was alcohol-free as usual. I don't like the taste.
Anyways, here's something special ~ Ruby Pumps from China Glaze.
After seeing this so many times online, I decided I should pick myself up a bottle. So I went over to Sally's Beauty Supply while they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale... and got myself this beautiful red (as well as one from the Christmas collection & Frostbite) ~ got a small discount too, since I have a SC.
I couldn't even capture how beautiful this red is. It was a whole lot darker and more stunning than in the picture. This is pretty much my go-to red, from now on. It took only three coats, and was only kind of rough because of the silver-y/red glitter. Removal was pretty good too.

-Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment