Saturday, January 22, 2011

China Glaze : Vertical Rush

Hey ! I haven't had time to post since I've been swamped with studying for my math provincial & my socials exam (which I still haven't had yet! Eek!)
Before the major cramming started, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and purchased 3 China Glaze polishes: Ruby Pumps, Vertical Rush & Frostbite.
Today, I'm showing you China Glaze's Vertical Rush, which supposedly is from the Tis' The Season To Be Naughty And Nice Christmas collection. Actually, the girls put it on the display for that, but that was wrong... It's actually from the Ski collection.
Sorry for how completely *inaccurate* these photos are. Actually, this is more of a red wine kinda colour. I really liked it, but it didn't really win me over.
  And not trying to sound obnoxious, BUT WHAT IS THAT CHIP ? ^ My polish has never really done this before - but then I started using Seche Vite... I could be wrong. Or maybe they reacted differently. Either way, I only kept this colour on for 4 days until it got that stupid chip and I switched it.
Sadly , this was the only polish from this collection I managed to pick up :/.

-Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment