Monday, January 24, 2011

Revlon + NYC + Seche Vite

I decided I needed to finally use my Galaxy topcoat from Revlon, and figured it would look best over a dark blue.
So. here's two coats of NYC 115 : Skin Tight Denim Creme with two coats of Galaxy by Revlon, underneath one coat of Seche Vite.
 ^ Excuse the cuticle drag ^
Galaxy is a super awesome (discontinued, I think?) topcoat from Revlon. It's got holographic hexagonal glitter (though it's a bit tough getting those out evenly) and rainbow glitter. My NYC is like three years old, but it was surprisingly not thick and goopy but rather... runny. Still applied nicely though.
So far , only my thumb has chipped badly (and that's really my fault since I was picking at tape...) Otherwise, 6 coats of polish later (Base + Colour x2 + Top x2 + SV) and boom! I've had this manicure for practically a week!

-Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment