Monday, April 18, 2011

Fake Nails : Classy Black & White

Hi guys! This time I have a set of fake nails I made for my friend Katrina's birthday. I was kinda sad to let them go, I really like these, haha.
Here they are! Using Sinful Color in Black on Black, and Maybelline Salon Expert in Eternal Snow, I wanted them to be sorta classy looking (so really, no BAM POP kinda colours).
I used a Kiss striper for the black polka dots & black cross hatches. I also used silver rhinestones to make it nicer ^^ The larger ones (so the big circles & the squares) are from Sally's Beauty Supply, and I got them for around $6. Pretty pricey, since there were only 60 rhinestones.The smaller, more used circles are from Ebay! Hooray! I got mine from a seller named Ms.Agent. Prices were extreeeeemely cheap, though we did face some shipping difficulties. I didn't receive it for a month, so I messaged her - she resent it and I got it within a week! Yayface!

What do you think of them?
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment