Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sally Hansen HD: DVD over Sinful Colours: Black On Black

Look at me! Posting two days in a row ^_^
It makes it easier for me to post more frequently if I write about other products I use (I paint my nails every week...)
Anyways, I tried Sally Hansen DVD from the HD collection before on it's own, and that was a disaster. Not opaque, took forever to dry, and it just drove me insane - but the colour WAS SO PRETTY.
So, thanks to seeing a post @ Beauty by Kayla Shevonne, I decided to layer it over black.
This is base coat + two coats of Sinful Color's Black On Black + one coat of Sally Hansen DVD + Seche Vite.
Picture time!
OOOH! LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS! <3
And you see that gap? Cleaaaaan cuticles, baby! Awwe yeah, first time cleaning it like that - it was a pain in the butt, haha - and my nails look so tiny!
I also bought a bottle of Laser from the HD collection, so I'll have to try this out soon as well! :3

Byeee!
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment