Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Prom Nails (I found em!) & Stamping.

So I was casually looking through my camera's memory and boom! There's my prom nails. Honestly, I thought I took the photos on my phone, which I've been doing a lot since it gives more accurate colors than my Nikon, sadly...
ANYWAYS, here's a double swatch type post. First off is a scotch tape mani from a tutorial over @ Chloe's Nails, that I used for my Jr. Prom - it features two coats of a white nail polish from Avon, and two coats of a pink Korean nail polish from a store called Cara.
Major bubbling happening here! Seriously, what went down? I noticed Seche Vite sometimes does that to me. I'm pretty sure I need to just stop shaking the bottle :P
Anyways, I totally didn't execute this well, and the pink was WAY more fake Barbie than I hoped. It looks fine in the photo, but the photo lies! D:<
OKAY, next up is one from another one from the Cara store, from a brand called Nail Colordium. Definitely was too plain for my taste (though I LOVE THIS COLOR, OHMYGOSH)
Stamped with my Bundle Monster plate to make up for it! I used another Nail Colordium polish with this.
 I'll probably edit this post later when I figure out which plate I used, and if anyone asks I'll put up the names (or numbers) of the polishes I used.

Till next time :)

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment