Friday, June 3, 2011

Something Irrelevant: Mascara: NYX - Doll Eye Mascara in Volume

So I would've posted this a couple days earlier, but... Well, I'm lazy :]
Anyways, here's a review of Doll Eye Mascara (DE02) in Volume - Extreme Black from NYX.

Okay, I'll start of first by saying - I am a complete mascara n00b. I've only ever bought one other mascara (it was Maybelline's Great Lash), and that was when I was still in elementary school. Yikes.So, why did I buy this? Well 1) I loveee NYX products, and 2) I saw the MUA reviews.
 This wasn't a top rated mascara, but it did get an average rating of 3.8, plus 68% said they would buy it again.
Unfortunately, I was not part of that 68%.
Okay, maybe it's just me, but this mascara felt really... sticky on my lashes. Perhaps I'm just not used to mascara, but I really disliked wearing this. Volume-wise, I did feel it did a good job.
Maybe I got a defect product?
 Unfortunately, no pictures with it on - but those would've been disastrous since it looked kind of webby.
Maybe you'll have better luck, but I'm going to chuck this in the 'give-to-friend-in-need' bin.

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment