Wednesday, May 25, 2011

China Glaze: Blue Iguana from the Island Escape Collection

Oh sadness! The nails I did for prom... Apparently my pictures didnt save :/ But! I do have this swatch, of Blue Iguana from China Glaze. The colour really didn't wow me, so it was followed by a Konad/Bundle Monster stamp for an extra kick! Here's a photo.
(ignore the chips everywhere, I was tired of the mani... and when I'm tired of a mani I pick at it)
Blue Iguana is a not so unique frosted blue, with a pretty regular application.
It took me three coats to have decent coverage, but my smile line was still pretty visible. Hence the stamp - which is from the new Bundle Monster set, plate BM-208.  I used the special Konad stamping polish in white.
Meh, though Blue Iguana is a nice colour, it really didn't... blow me away, like I was hoping it would.

For next time, maybe some fakies? With fimos :)

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment