Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sally Hansen HD: Spectrum over Icing's Black Magic

Hi guys! I have another from the Sally Hansen HD collection. This one is called Spectrum, and instead of putting it on my bare (with the exception of a topcoat) nail, I put it over a coat of black to really make it pop!
Here's a photo of it after 9 DAYS of wear.

Flash - sometime late at night...

I think chipping is okay after a week, honestly. I actually started hating the colour because I wore it for too long x) Anyways, this picture ^ is a small liar. It's much, muuuuuuch more teal than this.
Let's break it down.
Base coat + 1 coat of Black Magic + 2 coats of Spectrum + Seche Vite = 9 days.
Overall, wear was pretty good and the colour was fabulous. I'm not sure how it would hold up without the black underneath though...

I just bought some new China Glaze today, so I'll be swatching those soon. BUT next post will be Nicole By OPI's Loyalty To Royalty.

See you soon!

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment