Friday, May 20, 2011

Nicole by OPI - Loyalty To Royalty + OPI - I Juggle... Men

Hi guys! Before I head in straight to this mani, I wanted to share my junior prom pictures!
Squee!


Now that that's over, here's three coats of Loyalty To Royalty from Nicole by OPI, followed by two coats of I Juggle... Men from OPI.
This duo makes a kickass combo (they weren't my prom nails, by the way. Those will be up soon!). Loyalty To Royalty is a super bright NOTICE-ME kinda blue, quite similar to Frostbite from China Glaze 
Here's a close up of the shimmery flakiness that is I Juggle... Men.
Isn't it pretty! I'm so in love with it. It's not meant to be worn alone (unless you're into that sheer... thing). It also kinda... wrinkles? It looked really weird until I put on Seche Vite. Hmm. I'll have to try it again I suppose.

I have some exciting new posts coming up soon! Fakies with Fimos and I just got a new set of Bundle Monster plates :)

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment