Wednesday, February 2, 2011

China Glaze : Frostbite

Semester one is OVER! No more gym for me! Haha, such a great thing - over the semester I broke three nails halfway down the nail bed, salvaged them with nail glue, but my middle finger-nail kept breaking, grrr. I ended up chopping them all down *cries* and making them the same length. These things are like nubs, it makes me really sad, I want my nails back!
To make up for my little nubs, I painted my nails with a truly BAM! RIGHT IN YOUR FACE blue. It's called Frostbite, from China Glaze.
 Two coats for even coverage, but three coats to make it super awesome!
Like always, I topped it off with Seche Vite to make it super glossy. I've had this manicure on for 4 days now, and there hasn't been any chipping (but 5 coats of polish does that!), but there's been natural tip wear. I've gotten tons of compliments on it, too. I'm definitely in love, love, LOVE with this polish.

2 comments:

  1. I have Essie Aruba Blue and love it so much. Frostbite is on my wishlist for a long time and I finally have to buy it! It´s perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw some swatches of that, and it looks beautiful! & yeah, you should get Frostbite ~ it's so nice ^^

    ReplyDelete