Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sally Hansen : Problem Child

I went to Walmart the other day, and like always - checked the nail polish section. There was a new display of Sally Hansen polishes from the Pro Manicure? line, and surprise, surprise! I managed to pick one up.
Now, I've never been a fan of how freakin' WIDE these brushes are. They're much too large for my nails and I always end up smudging it all over my cuticles (mmm, delicious).
Despite this, I couldn't resist this purple. Here's Problem Child by Sally Hansen.
(Note: this is after 3 days of use)
This polish is a deep, dark purple that looks smokey and quite vampy in the shade (or indoors, really), but when it catches the sunlight it's a rich purple and the peach-y, rust flakes really pop out. This ^ was only two coats + base + Seche Vite.

I'm thinking of a new top coat - any suggestions?

-Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melanie,

    Sorry for contacting you here -- trying to track you down! You said you were having trouble getting access to my Angry Birds pattern -- would you shoot me a quick email?

    Thanks!
    Care.

    ReplyDelete