Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fake Nails : Fireworks

I posted these over at my DeviantArt account a day or two ago - but I figured they belonged here as well!
Done with two coats of Icing - Dark Magic (matte), then a coat of China Glaze - Fairy Dust. To top it off, i made fireworks with white & pink polish with my nail pens.
What do you think? It was my first time really using the pens, and as super awesome as they are they tend to... Leak?  Even when not touching it, polish is still coming out of the needle. Very tricky to work with.
I haven't decided what I'm doing with these bad boys yet, for now they're sitting on some foam in my room, haha.
Do you paint fake nails? Do you use them?

-Melanie

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!!! The glitter makes it even cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yeah, fireworks should be glittery :D

    ReplyDelete