Monday, February 28, 2011

China Glaze: Atlantis & some Orange

I'm gonna rock up two mani's in this post, since I've been on a bad break (y'know, I've never been great with set dates for posting. I just kinda post when I"m not feeling too lazy... Plus it's the boyfriend's birthday soon, and I've been working hard on his present ^^)
Anyways, first up, I wore Candy Corn from Cover Girl. This polish is maybe two years(?) old,  so I don't know if it's still sold. Two coats of that, and I topped it with one coat of Orange Twinkle from The Face Shop.
 I have some weird tendency to get bored of manis pretty quick (this one, a day, no joke!) and to add some pizazz I threw on a coat of my Essie Matte About You topcoat, to give this plastic feel. I got tons of compliments, super awesome!
Next up, here's Atlantis from China Glaze. I heard this polish is back from a while away (as in discontinued), but my local Sally's Beauty Supply had a Treasures collection (no Anchors Away, boo hoo!) and there were some oldies there. This was the last Atlantis bottle, and right away I was like OH SO PRETTY!
Look at the holo sparkles! LOOK AT THEM!! Holo sparkles in a lovely more-green-than-blue teal gel! I'm constantly getting distracted by them when I do anything, it's absolutely ridiculous. This is two coats of Atlantis & two coats of Seche Vite to make it nice and smooth ^_^

Did you pick up any of the treasures?

-Melanie

4 comments:

  1. loveee these colors. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :] and I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tht orange looks awesome! ^^

    & the green is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEhehe! 'look at the sparkles...LOOK AT THEM!' that cracked me up :D

    ReplyDelete