Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two Swatches !

Sorry for my lack of posts this week - Valentine's Day certainly kept me busy (^_^) and I because of the tiles I work with in glass art, my nails get wrecked... pretty fast.
Anyways, here's two manicures I did for Valentine's day.
First off is a bright red from Rimmel London. This one is called 310 Red Carpet, and from what I've seen they don't make it anymore.
 As you can see above, I attempted to add some flair to this mani and added on a sticker. They were nifty, but I must've applied them too fast because it got all yucky after I applied my Seche Vite.
Note: these pictures were taken about three days after wear. No major chipping, and only two coats ^_^
Here's the second one I did, simpler this time. This is Claire's Mood Changing Polish in Calm/Wild. It's a really shimmery pink-when-warm/purple-when-cold polish. It does not change by mood, it changes based on your body temperature. It looks really cool with longer nails! Anyways, this polish USED to work for me. I always use three coats, but this time I got a maaaaaajor chip (I blame you, Seche Vite!) so I took it off pretty quickly.




Hope you had a great Valentine's day!

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment