Wednesday, May 4, 2011

China Glaze : Jamaican Out

Hi guys ^^
This one is Jamaican Out from China Glaze. I bought it during the 'Buy two get one free' at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Okay, here we go!
 Jamaican Out is a super pretty orange-y/peach-y/kinda-tangerine-y colour. (I'm so terrible, LOL) Shown above was two coats with a top coat. So, two coats = very visible smile line in the shade. Perhaps three coats may have done the trick? But I was feeling sick and lazy at the time, so only two.
This photo was taken after around 4 days of wear without tips. Most of the visible tip was due to me accidently grinding my nails on the new glass grinder we got at school. It works really well - my nails found that out :/
Overall, it's a pretty color, but eh... I'm not really feelin' it.

Oh, by the way - Happy Star Wars day! May the 4th be with you.
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment