Friday, July 15, 2011

Something Irrelevant: Looks: Slytherin

Oh my gosh guys, last night (or this morning) I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter! I was all donned in a Slytherin cloak and scarf, had a green hair accessory and green nails, as well as some green & silver eyeshadow. It was SO worth it going at midnight! We got super nifty 3D glasses for going at midnight:
Some people were there for two days before today. Crazy! It was raining but my friends and I still had fun. The movie was bittersweet - so intense and awesome, but at the same time it was really sad (both the movie and knowing the series has come to an end). Unfortunately I got some D-bag sitting behind my friends and I, who not only made extremely rude remarks about us, but continued to talk throughout the movie and very rudely ask us to "shut up please" despite speaking himself. Also, once the epilogue came up he promptly announced, "aww man, soo gay". He definitely dampened my experience, but despite his d-baggery, it was amazing and I couldn't stop crying.
Anyways, on to the make up!
Pre-facepaint and...
 
 Post facepaint! Yeah warstripes!
I used two NYX eyeshadow pencils (those are awesome, lemme tell you), and Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner.
Nails tomorrow - for now, here's a Hogwarts crest shrinky dink I made! (and then lost a few hours later *tears*)

Did any of you see the midnight showing? Did you lovee the movie? Opinions?

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment