Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Splatter Mani!

Here's a mani I did following The PolishAholic's tutorial. Honestly this shouldn't have been so darn difficult for me... but it was. Moving on!
I didn't tape my fingers nor did I spray the polish out the right way... So to say this was messy is quite the understatement, LOL. I did find an easier way though - put a drop of polish on finger, and proceed to blow it out with the straw.
I think something's wrong with me, haha.
So I used Maybelline's Eternal Snow (it's reaaaaaaaally old!) as a base, and for splatter colours I used Avon's Nailwear Pro in Tangtastic, The Face Shop's YL702, and Cara's 206. I really dislike how Asian brands give their polishes numbers instead of names >:(
I based this mani on summer-y colors, woooo ! I also did this in like late June, haha.

Toodle-loooo ~

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment