Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deathly Hallows NaiL

Sorry for my mini hiatus guys. I went to go see Harry Potter on the weekend (amazing!) and since I've been deemed Slytherin by many, many personality quizzes, I went as a Slytherin. For the event, I painted my nails with a beautiful frosty dark green from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear called Emerald City.
[It's a lot darker in person (and in better lighting!)]
If you're a Harry Potter fan, you'll notice the nifty Deathly Hallows symbol I used my striper to paint on :]. Actually, this mani was kinda rushed - and this picture was taken after about a week! My goodness. No major chipping at the tips, they chipped more along the back of the nail bed where stuff would get caught in it ( I should have better clean ups...)
Here's the Slytherin scarf I wore (along with my Hufflepuff one). This picture is about a year old... before I discovered the magic of concealer, haha.
Did you guys see Harry Potter opening week? Did it meet to your standards? Did you cry (like me)?

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment