Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twilight Nox: Debutante

Today I have from the... Slightly ashamed to say, Twilight Nox nail polish line. This one is called Debutante. Despite my concerns of it being sheer, this baby needed only two coats! Shabam!

Debutante's colour really reminds me of white champagne. It's kind of a metallic peach, but then in other lights it can look light pink and gold! I'm really diggin' this, even when it's very pale on my hands. I also happened to do that manicure type style where you paint the ring finger a different colour? Yeah, it's great for when you have those gritty glitters like I used, but it honestly... looks weird. It keeps me interested in my nails, but it's very strange. I used Twilight Nox's Disco Darling, but no pictures. The sun didn't really come out, and to be truthful, Disco Darling looks ugly in the shade. Ugh. Maybe pictures later?

I got this polish when it was on sale at London drugs for around $2.99!

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment