Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Drugstore Beauty!

Sorry about my break from swatches - none of the pictures I took turned out very good because it's been raining all week! Roar!
Here's a drugstore polish - Pulsating from Rimmel (London?).
 Above in the sun (which didn't last long), and below in the shade (which was actually two minutes later).
This colour is a very "bam! right in your face!" kind of polish. It's actually got a fuchsia-y hint which is great since pink is not really my colour... I'm wearing it to distract from my nail band-aid :]. Anyways, these pictures were taken after two days of wear. As you can see, there's no chipping, just some natural nail growth (which makes me super happy!)
I purchased mine for around $4 at Walmart, although I think it might be $3. This is an oldie from my stash.

By the way, anyone enter those giveaways I posted? Fingers crossed!

-Melanie.

1 comment: