Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twilight Nox: Disco Darling

Today we miraculously had sun! Since I haven't changed my manicure yet, I managed to get a picture of Twilight's Nox Beauty in Disco Darling. It's a silver sparkly polish with holo glitters.
 (Click the picture to really see more holo-y goodness!)
Isn't she a stunner? It's sparkles are a whole lot more sparkly when it's really bright - but... Well, in my computer room it's not - and to be honest, I don't want to take pictures on my driveway, haha.
I should've used another coat to make it fully opaque, but it's pretty good right now. This is without topcoat (gasp!) so it's ...not rough enough to catch on pantyhose or leggings, but it's not exactly smooth.


I got mine for around $7.99 at London Drugs, but it's on sale over there for about $2.99.

-Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment