Friday, October 8, 2010

Claire's Innocent & Daring Mood Polish

Sorry for the break, I had a cold and didn't feel up to much!
Anyways, here is Innocent/Daring by Claire's.
Three coats, no top coat.
This stuff is really cool if you have long tips! Since this "mood changing" polish is based off your body temperature, if your body is room temp. it looks like this. Otherwise, when I go to school they turn all grey, like cement (my school is freezing!).
In between transitions from the two colours, when they're switching, it does look very...Sickly. My mom said it reminded her of dead people and zombies coming back to life, but I liked it. It's definitely something to pick up for Halloween, if you wanna be a dead person...Or a dying person.
Application wise? I love these mood ones. When they dry, the nailbed changes colour, so I know when to put on another coat. I took three coats to get this look.

Next time? A two matte polishes from Icing!

-Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment