Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fresh Squeezed from Nicole by OPI.

Here's the third from a birthday present my dear friend Tim gave me :]. It's called Fresh Squeezed from Nicole by OPI.
 I was bored of this colour, quick. It was very pretty and glossy originally. To rectify that, I applied one coat of my Joe Fresh Matte Top Coat.

This is three coats + a matte top coat.
Like always, polishes from the NBOPI line apply easily and that makes me happy - unfortunately this polish alone doesn't cut it. It's so sheer. See the difference with the base of my nail & the tip? I'm not into that. Maybe I should use a ridge filler basecoat, but I don't have any of those, haha.
After the matte top coat was applied, it had this nifty plastic effect to it. My matte top coat was only $3, so that might be why it turns satin-y after two days (though my pinky lasted three!)
If you don't have an orange, this might be the one. If you're from the States though, I'd recommend a shimmery orange from Pure Ice. I don't know the name, but it's one of my favorites. Maybe I'll show it to you later ;].

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment