Sunday, October 31, 2010

L.A. Girl + A Nail Emergency

I recently went through a major nail emergency.My pinky broke.
It wasn't the usual break on the tip - the break was on both side of my pinky, farther back than I would hope. The thought of ripping it off was horrid - so I slapped on a nail band-aid using a teabag & nail glue so that I wouldn't need to chop it off. Basically, all my nails are a lot shorter now (sadness!). I learned how to fix my broken nail: here.
Seriously, if you break a nail badly, use that ^.
Alright, now that that's over with, here is Groupie from L.A. Girl's Rockstar Collection after 4 days of wear with only a basecoat.
 I'm super pleased with the fact that this baby only needed two coats to get like this - and after four days I expect chips all along the top, but nope! I picked this to cover up my nail band-aid. Nearly everyone couldn't tell I had one on.
 Alright, so this colour applied so easily. It was smooth, only took two coats, and didn't take a long time to dry. It's like a metallic, foil-y frosted purple colour, and it's definitely my favorite purple.
I purchased mine at Garage for around $4.90 before taxes.

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment