Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sally Hansen HD: DVD.

Alright guys, I have a this bad boy for you today. From the HD collection, this is DVD from Sally Hansen.
 Now when I call this a bad boy, I'm being pretty serious. You know how many coats this took me? One base coat + 6 coats of polish + a top coat. Yeah. I'm insane.
This was one of the sheerest polishes I have ever used. I know I probably should have layered it over something else, but I was very curious to just do it on it's own - and look at it! Look at how beautiful it is! It's like a blurple-y colour with lots of shimmer and metallic-ness and it's just so shiny~. I'm so infatuated with the colour, but not the application. All the layers of polish made drying a $(!&@. See all the nicks? Okay, maybe not. But all over my right hand, the nails are just smudgy, smudgy, smudgy!
Would I recommend this to someone? Perhaps. Do YOU have a lot of patience? And nothing else to do? This is the colour for youu!
I purchased mine at London Drugs while it was for sale at around $3.50.

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment