Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Gray Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving, Canadians!
Alright, so I was going to swatch the black matte from Icing, but the application was just SO thick... It was driving me crazy.
Instead, here's Steel-Her Heart by Revlon.
Application wise? This was a nightmare. It came with a teeny tiny brush and it was streaky. This was two (maybe three?) coats, and it still wasn't opaque at the base of my nail.
Here it is again, with one coat of the Matte Top Coat from Joe Fresh Style. When matte, you can see the transparency at the base of the nail, especially on my pointer finger, yes?

All in all, the color is great, the application ? Not so much. But I did feel very chic wearing this colour.
In case you're daring enough to purchase this, I bought mine at my local Zellers for under $5.

-Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment